Wenchilada & The Baby Burrito

Friday, July 28, 2006

So, I've been listening to They Might Be Giants' - Here Come the ABC's which was a very thoughtful and much loved birthday gift from Gui & Kitty (who I must say, have impeccable taste!). Then coupled with This article in The Age I am now trying to seek out more music like the TMBG album.

With many thanks to The Lovely Mrs Davis , I have discovered many groovy and happening bands for the wee ones, such as noted in my sidebar. And basically, if you got to Mrs Davis' blog, you'll see where I've been going to discover the 'indie-romp' scene (as it is called).

What I'd like to see now is an Indie Romp Festival...how much fun would that be???

2 Comments:

  • At 8/03/2006, Blogger deense said…

    They might be giants and kids songs??? REALLY?!?!?!

     
  • At 8/03/2006, Blogger Wenchilada said…

    Uh huh! It is awesome. Did you follow the link?

    Kitty & Gui totally rock. That CD is one of the best things out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home