Wenchilada & The Baby Burrito

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My mum came up last week and over the weekend to help me out while I had my wisdom teeth removed and to spend some time with Persi. Last time they met, Persi had been a bit out of sorts and so they hadn't really bonded very well. This time was different however and there were lots of laughs and smiles all round.



Next month, we fly to Melbourne and Persi gets to meet Grandad for the first time. We're all pretty excited about this (and not to mention slightly nervous...) as this will be one of those special times. This photo was taken by my Uncle Michael. Mum and Garry took her to visit him while I was in Canberra at an SCA event. True to her form, Persi turned on the charm. You gotta love her work!

3 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2006, Blogger Amy said…

    Thanks for the shout-out over at For Rattle! What a beautiful daughter you have - congratulations!

     
  • At 8/09/2006, Blogger Wenchilada said…

    Thankyou :)
    I really admire your blog and find it interesting that there is a devotion out there to finding and creating decent kids music!

    Being a music nut myself, I am somewhat loathe to subject both Persi and myself to the crap that we all know is out there. I'd rather something far more stimulating for both her and I.

    At the moment, she has taken a shine to jazz, but I also take her with me to the singing group I sing with on Monday nights. We mostly do medieval/renaissance a capella stuff and she has been soaking it up like a little sponge so far and finds it very soothing and relaxing (which is great, I am hoping she will bend towards music as she develops).

    Thanks again! :)

     
  • At 8/23/2006, Blogger worldpeace and a speedboat said…

    btw Wenchy, this is a sweeeet photo of Pers :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home